At Charlottetown Blvd Childcare Centre we offer quality childcare programs for children aged 18 months to 5 years of age, as well as programming for school aged children 6 to 12 years old. Our programs run 5 days a week. CBCC staff meets regularly to develop and enhance our philosophy and program goals.
- We follow the Early Learning for Every Child Today (Elect) programming
- We provide play based learning centres: dramatic/ sensory/science discovery/ fine motor/reading/manipulative
- We provide a fun, safe and happy learning environment
- We give children an opportunity to gain independence , self confidence and to be able to make decisions and problem solve for themselves
- We promote each child’s individual physical, emotional, social and intellectual learning
- During the March break, Christmas break and P.A. Days, our Centre offers special events and programming to ensure that the children are having fun. Crafts, sports, special projects and trips are some of the highlights.
- Summer programs are designed to provide a ‘summer camp’ environment, highlighted by special themes, trips, in house workshops and special activities.
We go beyond…………
CBCC has built a reputation by offering high quality programming and professional staffing.
- Care for children with special needs
- Children’s Health & Development Assessments