At Charlottetown Blvd Childcare Centre we offer quality childcare programs for children aged 18 months to 5 years of age, as well as programming for school aged children 6 to 12 years old. Our programs run 5 days a week; Monday through Friday. CBCC staff meets regularly to develop and enhance our philosophy and program goals.
- We follow the Early Learning for Every Child Today (Elect) programming
- We provide play based learning centres: dramatic/ sensory/science discovery/ fine motor/reading/manipulative
- We provide a fun, safe and happy learning environment
- We give children an opportunity to gain independence , self confidence and to be able to make decisions and problem solve for themselves
- We promote each child’s individual physical, emotional, social and intellectual learning
- During the March break, Christmas break and P.A. Days, our Centre offers special events and programming to ensure that the children are stimulated in a fun environment. Crafts, sports, special projects and trips are some of the highlights.
- Summer programs are designed to provide a ‘summer camp’ environment highlighted by special themes, trips, in house workshops and special activities.
We go beyond…………
CBCC has built a reputation by offering high quality programming and professional staffing.
- Care for children with special needs
- Children’s Health & Development Assessments