1. Unparalleled experience
Established in 1985, CBCC has been providing exceptional childcare services to the West Rouge community for more than 35 years.
2. COVID-19 safety
All CBCC staff are extensively trained on COVID-19 safety protocols, and we strictly follow all directives set out by the Ministry of Education and Toronto Public Health.
Our IPAC policy is frequently updated to reflect any changes as they occur. Extra measures include but are not limited to:
- daily screening of all children, staff, and visitors
- enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures
- smaller class sizes to help maintain and promote physical and social distancing
3. Tenured staff
We are very proud that many of the staff have dedicated their childcare careers to the organization. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 10 years, and some have been with CBCC since we first opened!
4. State-of-the-art security
We take nothing for granted and leave nothing to chance. That’s why our security system includes cameras at both entrances and inside the main hallway.
5. Welcoming environment
All the children at CBCC enjoy a spacious, sunlit environment. Toddler and Preschool rooms are airy, spacious, and have large windows to allow plenty of natural light in throughout the day.
6. Plenty of outdoor space…
We are fortunate enough to have three large, fenced outdoor play areas. Check out our gallery for photos!
- The Toddler playground has a layer of rubberized surfacing under a layer of artificial grass that surrounds the climber
- Our large playground for Preschool–School Age programs is equipped with a large play structure, sandbox, three riding toys, and a grass area
- We also have a paved, fenced-in area where the children can enjoy riding toys (bikes/cars), a basketball net, and a wide variety of other outdoor equipment.
7. …and a large indoor play area!
Our spacious, gymnasium-style play area is perfect for the children to use during inclement weather or for special events.
8. Professional catering
We have worked with our catering partner, Yummy Catering, for more than 10 years. Expect a menu of nutritionally balanced hot meals and a dietician-approved snacks, rotated on a biweekly basis.
9. We’re proudly not-for-profit
CBCC is a not-for-profit charitable organization run by a board of directors primarily made up of parents of registered children. Our sole focus is the children and their families—not shareholders.
10. Extensive summer programming
Throughout the summer months, we provides a unique summer camp program for Kindergarten and School-aged children. These camps allow the children to enjoy different themed weeks through crafts, games, field trips, special events, and many more exciting activities.