We offer quality childcare programs for children aged 18 months to five years, as well as programming for school-aged children (6-12 years old). CBCC staff meets regularly to develop and enhance our philosophy and program goals.
- We follow the Early Learning for Every Child Today (Elect) programming
- We provide play-based learning experiences, including dramatic, sensory, science discovery, fine motor, reading, and manipulative
- We give children an opportunity to gain independence, develop self confidence, and learn how to make decisions and solve problems for themselves
- We promote each child’s individual physical, emotional, social, and intellectual learning
- During the March break, Christmas break, and P.A. Days, CBCC offers special events and programming to ensure that the children are having fun. Crafts, sports, special projects, and trips are some of the highlights.
- Summer programs are designed to provide a “summer camp” environment, highlighted by special themes, trips, in-house workshops, and special activities